Profile of Conference Participants
- 90% professionals from the business, nonprofit, government and academic sectors
- 55% between ages of 35-55, 20% are under 30 years, and 20% over 55
With women making more than 80% of household purchases, Latinas are the key to the $1.3 trillion Latino market.
The NHLI Executive Leadership Conference & Mujer Awards is the premier leadership and professional development training for Latina leaders -- two days of workshops, inspirational speakers, networking, and celebration of Latinas and their accomplishments.
The Community Marketplace Expo will be open to the public (conference registration badges & tickets are required to access meal events and some workshop sessions).
Hours: November 3 – 9:00am – 5:00 pm
November 4 – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Exhibit includes: (1) 6’ skirted table, (2) chairs, (1) waste basket, and (1) registration to all conference events (including Gala).
- No registration, exhibit only - $250
- NHLI Alumnae with Small business - $500
- Nonprofit & Government - $500
- Small Business & Vendor- $750
- Premuim Exhibitor (4 registrations + Conference Listing) - $3,500
- Premuim Exhibitor ( 2 registrations + 1/2 page ad) - $3,500
For community marketplace opportunities contact Victoria Morillo, Event Manager, at (703) 527-6007 ext 12 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
Cancellations will be accepted in writing to email@example.com until October 15, 2011 and are subject to a $100.00 processing fee. In your e-mail refund request please include: full name, contact information including complete address and transaction date. Refunds will be reimbursed by November 30, 2011. All registrations after October 15, 2011 are nonrefundable.
- You are not registered until payment is processed
- Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.